"You gave me a realistic assessment of the current market, and provided imaginative ideas for marketing my property. This was a really refreshing approach"

Mr Reiser, Cheshire
Agent Details
Entwistle Green
13-14 Chapel Street
Preston
Lancashire
PR1 8BU
01772 804 285; 01772 804 511
Energy Performance Certificates

Penwortham, PR1

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Floorplan 1

2 Bedroom Flat, Penwortham Hall Gardens, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 9TG

Property Description

Newly renovated two bedroom first floor over 55's retirement apartment boasting great views across the communal gardens, newly fitted kitchen and shower room. No chain delay and viewing highly recommended. Situated within this attractive grade II listed building offering easy access to local amenities and bus routes. The building has a lift and is offered on a 70% shared ownership basis, with no rent to pay on the remaining 30% share. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge/ diner, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and modern shower room. Call now to arrange your viewing.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hallway 0m x 0m

    Wood panelled door and radiator.

  • Lounge 4.09m x 4.71m

    Glazed window to the front overlooking the gardens and radiator.

  • Modern Kitchen 1.36m x 3.35m

    Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, electric hob and oven with extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler, space for washer and part tiled walls.

  • Bedroom One 4.67m x 3.35m

    Glazed window to the front overlooking the gardens and radiator.

  • Bedroom Two 2.44m x 3.35m

    Glazed window to the front overlooking the gardens and radiator.

  • Modern Shower Room 2.09m x 1.79m

    Newly fitted shower room comprising; shower cubicle, wash basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls and radiator.

  • Communal gardens & parking 0m x 0m

    Well kept communal gardens with ample parking on site.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • Asking Price £60,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Penwortham, PR1

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Penwortham, PR1 Asking Price £60,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x